Whether you are applying from outside the UK for entry clearance or for further leave to remain from within the UK, we provide you with advice and guidance through each stage of the application process including:
- An initial confidential consultation in person, by telephone or online video call;
- A comprehensive assessment of your current circumstances to assess your eligibility for appropriate and genuine visa options;
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
- Advise of the visa eligibility requirements;
- Advise of the documentary evidence required to support your application;
- Advise on visa entitlements;
- Provide full details of the application procedure, fees and processing times;
- Preparation of fully indexed Application File comprising detailed Chronology; Sponsorship Declaration and supporting documentary evidence in support of your application for entry clearance to or for further leave to remain in the UK including a detailed letter of representations as to why your application should be approved.
Whether you need to lodge your appeal from within the UK or overseas we will provide you advice and guidance through each step of the appeal process including:
- A comprehensive assessment of your current prospects of success at appeal by evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
- Completion of the requisite Notice of Appeal with detailed Grounds of Appeal setting out reasons why the refusal of your application was flawed to the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) including Applications for Leave to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal and Applications for Administrative Review for Points Based System Applications;
- Preparation of fully indexed Appeal Bundle comprising detailed Chronology; Skeleton Argument; Witness Statement(s) and supporting documentary evidence in readiness for your appeal hearing before the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) or Upper Tribunal
- Provision of full representation at the appeal hearing before the Immigration Judge at the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) or Upper Tribunal
As part of our ongoing commitment to the business community we offer tailor made UK immigration law related seminars or training courses ensuring that as an employer your business does not fall foul of the law. We provide seminars and training in:
- How to register your business for a Home Office;
- How to employ non-EU workers;
- Legal steps an employer must take in prohibiting the employment of illegal workers;
- Dealing with Home Office enforcement action from financial penalties, criminal prosecution and protecting your business reputation.
If you are a college or university with international students, Law Centre or a local community centre or Support Group for asylum seekers or migrants in the UK, we can arrange for a regular and dedicated Visa Advice Clinic at your location on a monthly basis.
Visatrek UK Immigration Lawyers was founded in 2006 by Shabbir Merali, a former practising Barrister in Bristol and Leeds with a mixed private court based practice specialising in immigration law, criminal law, employment law, civil law, personal injury and criminal injuries compensation claims. In taking a break from private practice Shabbir launched Visatrek UK Immigration Lawyers stemming from his commitment to offer sound advice and a meticulous standard of case preparation in UK immigration applications and appeal representation.
With over 18-years in private practice Visatrek UK Immigration Lawyers specialises in the provision of impartial expert advice, case preparation, advocacy and representation services in commercial, business and personal UK immigration and human rights law cases comprising:
- Applications for a Home Office Sponsor Licence
- Applications for Entry Clearance to overseas British Embassies (applications under Immigration Rules including Tiers 1 to 5 of the Points Based System)
- Applications for Leave to Remain and Indefinite Leave to Remain to the Home Office (under Immigration Rules including Tiers 1 to 5 of the Points Based System)
- Human Rights Applications under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Applications for Naturalisation as a British Citizen
- Appeal hearings before the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- Appeal hearings before the Upper Tribunal
Simultaneously, Visatrek UK Immigration Lawyers have provided a like service in Asylum and / or European Convention on Human Rights and Deportation Appeals in connection to Appellants from Albania, Angola, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Macedonia, Mongolia, Palestine, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
Shabbir Merali is a consummate lawyer with over 18-years legal experience specialising in every aspect of an increasingly complex area of law comprising immigration, asylum, nationality, deportation, detention, EU free movement and human rights law. Following 7-years as a former practising Barrister with a mixed court-based practice specialising in immigration law, criminal law, employment law, civil law, personal injury and criminal injuries compensation claims, Shabbir launched Visatrek UK Immigration Lawyers stemming from his commitment to offer expert advice and a thorough standard of case preparation in UK immigration applications and representation at appeal hearings before the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) and the Upper Tribunal. Over the last 12-years he has been the Principal Lawyer at Visatrek UK Immigration Lawyers and is registered as a Level 3 Specialist Consultant registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Shabbir has justifiably forged a formidable reputation for his expertise and “legal know-how” in winning cases as a self-motivated lawyer with entrepreneurial and commercial acumen who impresses with his dedication and passion to every case and is highly regarded for his ability to provide clear, coherent and constructive legal advice and representation in a “no-nonsense” style. An intelligent, bright and charismatic personality, he is acknowledged in his field as an eloquent, tenacious and persuasive advocate and is praised by both judges and peers alike for his attention to detail, incisive analysis, sound and pragmatic judgement and precise and potent legal submissions.
As a confident, tactful and articulate communicator, Shabbir is accustomed to working to tight deadlines in a pressurised legal environment and possesses excellent interpersonal, negotiation skills, strong organisational and analytical proficiency with focus on first-class client care.
“Thank you … as they say – you’re the man!”(Karachi, Pakistan)
“… I suggest you open a new branch … in London!”(London, UK)
“Extremely satisfied. Have a great understanding of immigration law and resolved my families visa within 2 months whereas others wasted 18 months of our time. Shabbir is a true gentleman.”(Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK)
“I would like to thank you for your great work … you were a fearless tiger in the court.”(London, UK)
“… very organized and helpful … also kept me in touch… always near to me when I felt I needed him”(Bradford, West Yorkshire)
“Impeccable … You beat the rest hands down.”(London, UK)