Visatrek UK Immigration Barristers specialise in the provision of legal advice and representation in business and personal UK immigration, asylum, nationality, deportation, detention, EU free movement and human rights law cases. We offer three categories of service including:
- Initial Consultation
- Visa Application Preparation and Submission
- Visa Appeal Preparation and Representation
As a virtual and paperless legal practice, Visatrek UK Immigration Barristers offer a virtual web-based environment where clients can connect and interact with us to provide legal services securely whilst mobile and online. Furthermore, as a paperless practice, we have shifted from the heavy and burdensome physical paper files to utilising electronic ones. The impetus for change has been driven by two factors. Firstly, the Home Office have introduced technological developments to the application process that necessitate in-country or overseas UK immigration applications and supporting documents being submitted online. Secondly, the demand from web-savvy clients who expect their lawyers to work with them online in a digital space that is fast, interactive and convenient.
In embracing the digitisation of legal practice, we combine our traditional repertoire of legal skills and utilise virtual lawyer technologies including web or cloud-based services for communications, client interaction, online video conferences and case, document and practice management. It is by merging the rich heritage and unparalleled depth of legal expertise of the Bar whilst embracing the flexibility, productivity, efficiency and convenience of technological innovation, that has ensured we remain at the forefront of an ever-changing legal landscape to deliver exceptional legal services online.
During a confidential initial consultation by telephone or online video conference call, you will be advised by a specialist Public Access Immigration Barrister who will:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of your current circumstances;
- Provide a range of visa solutions/appeal options available;
- Identify the type of application/appeal that should be made;
- Advise on eligibility requirements, visa entitlements, application procedure, application fees and processing times pursuant to the Immigration Rules, Home Office policies and current case law;
- Specify the content and format of supporting documentary evidence;
- Address all queries and questions you may have in respect of your application/appeal.
Following the initial consultation, your specialist Public Access Immigration Barrister will provide a written summary of the matters discussed and legal advice given. If you wish to instruct us to act on your behalf in your application/appeal, we will provide a case plan detailing the type of work that will be undertaken until a final decision is made in your immigration matter.
Visa Application Preparation and Submission
Whether you are applying from outside the UK for leave to enter or from within the UK for further leave to remain, you will be advised and guided by a specialist Public Access Immigration Barrister through each stage of the application process including:
- An initial confidential consultation by telephone or online video conference call;
- A comprehensive assessment of your current circumstances to assess your eligibility for appropriate and genuine visa options;
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your application;
- Advise on visa eligibility requirements;
- Advise on the documentary evidence required to support your application in line with the Immigration Rules, Home Office policies and current case-law;
- Advise on visa entitlements;
- Provide full details of the application procedure, fees and processing times;
- Preparation of a fully indexed Electronic Application Bundle comprising detailed Chronology of Events; Sponsorship Declaration; Witness Statement(s); Expert Witness Statements and supporting documentary evidence in support of your application for leave to enter or for further leave to remain in the UK including a Barrister’s Opinion/detailed letter of representations as to why your application should be approved;
- Submission of the online application for leave to enter or for further leave to remain in the UK including online payment for the said application, Immigration Health Surcharge and other optional fees (i.e. Priority Visa Service; Priority Settlement Visa Service etc);
- Booking of your biometric enrolment appointment either at the nearest overseas UK Visa Application Centre or at the nearest Visas and Citizenship Service Centre in the UK. At this appointment you will submit all original supporting documentary evidence (which will be returned to you at the end of the appointment) and a copy of the Electronic Application Bundle (which will be electronically scanned during your appointment and returned to you at the end of the appointment) in support of your application for leave to enter or for further leave to remain in the UK;
- Acting as your appointed legal representative for all correspondence with the Home Office during the processing and until receipt of the final decision in respect of your application;
- Providing you with legal advice as to the next steps after you have received the decision in respect of your application.
Visa Appeal Preparation and Representation
Whether you need to lodge your appeal from within the UK or overseas, you will be advised and represented by a specialist Public Access Immigration Barrister through each stage of the appeal process including:
- An initial confidential consultation by telephone or online video conference call;
- A comprehensive assessment of your current prospects of success at appeal by evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
- Completion and submission of the requisite Notice of Appeal with detailed Grounds of Appeal setting out reasons why the refusal of your application was flawed to the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) with additional supporting documentary evidence including online payment of tribunal appeal fees. This also includes Applications for Leave to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal and Applications for Administrative Review in Points Based System Applications;
- Preparation and submission of fully indexed Electronic Appeal Bundle comprising detailed Chronology; Skeleton Argument; Witness Statement(s); Expert Witness Statements and supporting documentary evidence in readiness for your appeal hearing to the Home Office, the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) or Upper Tribunal;
- Representation at the appeal hearing before the Immigration Judge at the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) or Upper Tribunal or higher courts;
- Providing you with legal advice as to the next steps after you have received the decision in respect of your appeal.
- Maryann Bailey
I am so happy that the extension of my spouse visa has been approved yet again - Thank you to Shabbir Merali at Visatrek for his professional services and attention to the finer details that was required by Home Office. Also, not just being a lawyer but a friend. You are a great guy and I would definitely recommend to those who need help with immigration. Thank you so much for all your help and guidance in my immigration matter. - 10/24/2020Huda Zoghayyer
My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with Visatrek. We highly recommend Shabbir. It was a pleasure working with Shabbir throughout our entire visa process. Shabbir is very professional, thorough, attentive to details and is happy to answer all our questions anytime. We started our visa process July 2019 and due to COVID-19 there have been a few delays. However, I am pleased to say we are finally there and my husband has got his spouse visa. We can’t thank you enough Shabbir and we will definitely be recommending you in assisting others in their UK visa applications. - 9/15/2020danielle caldron
I wanted to highly recommend Shabbir. He is an outstanding immigration lawyer. He is extremely thorough, very understanding, professional and really goes the extra mile to be available for queries when you have them. He supported me with every step of the immigration process all the way until the very end when I got my acceptance letter. It is absolutely worth going with Visatrek!!! Thank you so much Shabbir! - 9/05/2020
- Tarik Jacob
I have used Visatrek's services since 2009, and have been successful in all my applications, from getting entry clearance to my current Indefinite Leave to Remain. Shabbir's expertise and knowledge is reassuring and his friendly professionalism is comforting. I would highly recommend using Visatrek to make applying for a visa stress-free. - 4/18/2020